Description and Requirements The MoneyGram Transactions Customer Service Representative position is about: -processing inbound calls and e-mails from MoneyGram wire transfer customers and agents -processing money transfer transactions (domestic & international) -answering a wide
Description and Requirements
The MoneyGram Transactions Customer Service Representative position is about:
-processing inbound calls and e-mails from MoneyGram wire transfer customers and agents
-processing money transfer transactions (domestic & international)
-answering a wide range of inquiries
-solving Customer service issues
-properly escalating any issues to specific departments
What we expect:
-Medium or Advаnced lеvel (B2 or C1) of French, medium (B2) lеvеl of English in written and oral
-аvаilability for a full-time schedule, in rotating shifts, 5 dаys/ wеek: Monday – Sundаy, 10:00 – 22:00
-Working knowledge of bаsic PC operation
-Great communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment, team-player mindset
-Decision-making & problem-solving skills
– Stable job – permanent labor contracts
– Flexible schedule – rotating shifts and weekends
– Tenure salary increases
– Monthly meal tickets
– Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement
– Monthly performance bonus
– Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
– International career – regular training and international career opportunities
– Multilingual exposure – improve your spoken and written language skills
– Inspiring and fun environment – our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relaxing and play areas!
– Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
– Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
– Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more.
Additional Job Description
We are looking for French speakers to join our team!
In this role, you would be working for our client, MoneyGram, a top global money transfer company.
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services, with approximately 350,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories around thе world.
MoneyGram Transactions Customer Care Representatives will process inbound calls and e-mails from wire transfer customers or MoneyGram agents and will process transactions totaling tens of thousands of dollars every day.